IGNORED

Villa fan in S18

mkc

Anyone else see the Villa fan get noticed and then ejected from Block S18?  Was sat there on his own, they checked his ticket which was valid and they lead him away.  Is this something we need to be concerned about? 

Not sure if some one grassed him, was spotted on CCTV or the Villa scarf gave him away. 

24 minutes ago, mkc said:

Anyone else see the Villa fan get noticed and then ejected from Block S18?  Was sat there on his own, they checked his ticket which was valid and they lead him away.  Is this something we need to be concerned about? 

Not sure if some one grassed him, was spotted on CCTV or the Villa scarf gave him away. 

There was a villa fan who bragged on Twitter about buying a ticket in the home end, the club saw this so probably located him

3 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Went to the theatre today. Some aggro between the Shakespeare fans and the Chaucer Boys.  Literally no segregation.  Chaucer Boys taunted Mr S's fans with chants of 'you're a parody of Beerhom and you know you are'.  Then it all kicked off ... sad really.

At least by going to the theatre this afternoon you avoided getting a soaking on the Stratton Bank. 

9 minutes ago, oldrosie said:

Went to the theatre today. Some aggro between the Shakespeare fans and the Chaucer Boys.  Literally no segregation.  Chaucer Boys taunted Mr S's fans with chants of 'you're a parody of Beerhom and you know you are'.  Then it all kicked off ... sad really.

I know they were prvoked but It got a lot worse when the Shakespeare boys came back with 'Thrift, thrift, Horatio! the funeral baked meats did coldly furnish forth the marriage tables' 

1 hour ago, mkc said:

If this was the incident right near the end of the game all I saw was a Villa fan sat there minding his own business and 4 or 5 City 'Lads' screaming abuse at him. It took the whole game for them to realise he was Villa, quite how they did I don't know but he certainly didn't start shouting and jumping around when they scored. 

To be honest It all just looked a bit pathetic from where I sat 

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

I thought it was ironic how earlier in the game they were chanting about empty seats in the rest of the ground!!!

Loved the "You've come to see the City" chant in the second half. Those boastful Brummie had no retort.

Get on yer funky mopeds and roid roid roid back to the West Midlands you deluded *****! 

8 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Loved the "You've come to see the City" chant in the second half. Those boastful Brummie had no retort.

Get on yer funky mopeds and roid roid roid back to the West Midlands you deluded *****! 

Sorry Robbo...you have lost it...get a grip son....pathetic,.....

Just now, Robert the bruce said:

Get a grip.....

**** off. ****.

I was appreciating a chant that originated amongst our supporters that answered the "You're only here to see the Villa" one in the first half.

I personally thought it was a decent retort after they fell into tomb like silence at the equaliser.

Sorry if City fans undermining supporters of "big clubs" upsets you....

6 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

**** off. ****.

I was appreciating a chant that originated amongst our supporters that answered the "You're only here to see the Villa" one in the first half.

I personally thought it was a decent retort after they fell into tomb like silence at the equaliser.

Sorry if City fans undermining supporters of "big clubs" upsets you....

What a *****....

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm sure they all made straight for Weston after leaving the stadium. It is a bank holiday weekend after all.

9 hours ago, Donkeeebles said:

If this was the incident right near the end of the game all I saw was a Villa fan sat there minding his own business and 4 or 5 City 'Lads' screaming abuse at him. It took the whole game for them to realise he was Villa, quite how they did I don't know but he certainly didn't start shouting and jumping around when they scored. 

To be honest It all just looked a bit pathetic from where I sat 

He was in the Hospitality, the stewards came over to calm the situation down, butt he fans just wouldn't accept he's allowed to be there. Someone in a suit came over and appoligised to him and led him off - I am guessing he was whoever paid/offered the Villa fan the Hospitality.

There is a perfectly safe little section in front of the HL they could use that is far easier to steward, and it is already sort of segregated due to the stand layout.

12 hours ago, mkc said:

there was one in the Dolman in 29 too, I know because he is a friend of mine.  Absolutely nothing I am concerned about.  He sat there, enjoyed their goal, had a couple of pints at HT, watched us hammer them and then we all went back to the Rising Sun.  Amazingly no animals, or children, were harmed in the making of this story.

12 hours ago, oldrosie said:

All sizzle but no Bacon.

14 hours ago, mkc said:

He actually had a villa scarf around his neck, I kid you not. 

There were a load in S18 however. When we scored you only needed to look around and see 20-30 people sat motionless. A lot of them left at 3-1 as well. I personally didn't have a problem with it as they kept themselves quiet when they scored so no harm done 

Archived