IGNORED

Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 - Bristol City

Spike

Hey all, for those of you interested in PES 2017 I've been working on a few Bristol City kits to ensure SW Red can be the true Bristol City we know and love. If you've not been keeping up with the news on PES 2017 they have now added option files, this means as a part of the editing community we can now create a team, save them and share that file allowing you to import your favourite team/s with minimal fuss. With this being something implemented I've been working hard on compiling everything Bristol City to recreate them accurately for release.
As of this moment I have created the 16/17 home, away and two goalkeeper kits as well as the 1987 Freight Trophy Away kit and the 1997 Centenary Home kit. Once I have my hands on the game I will be looking over the faces of the players and working with some professional face editors to ensure all the player likeness' are spot on. I will also be adding Ashton Gates image, nets, pitch etc as well as Lee Johnson and his tactics at which point I will share the file.

I just wanted to share the shirts of the kits I have created so far and see how many would be interested in this?

Bristol Cirty.pngBristol Cirty Away.pngBristol Cirty GK.pngBristol Cirty GK 2.pngBristol Cirty Centenary.pngBristol Cirty 1987 Away.png

Archived