IGNORED

Dr. Tony Xia

Olé

25 minutes ago, Olé said:

Club owners on Twitter. Discuss.

2m7dq2x.png

Do you know what, from his very first few tweets after taking over, my first thought was that they'd possibly have trouble with this guy. 

I'm sure his intentions are good but he is already far too involved (with he playing side) than he should be. 

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not everyone talks about themselves, they share news and views and discuss topics of common interest. Bit like on here

The ones I've read do.

If anybody on here started a thread musing upon what they were going to have for lunch each day those threads wouldn't last long.

There is a large difference between giving your view upon something in a forum and endlessly telling people the fascinating incidents of your day, the fascinating cod-philosophical slogan that is oh so about you, and the fascinating pictures that you have taken.

15 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

I would be really scared for the future of Bristol City if Steve Lansdown ever posted any comment(s) like these on a social media network.

For me, Xia, at the moment, is like Lansdown nearer the start of his time here, just a little too involved. It appears that he has good intentions, but is just a little too desperate to impress the fans and improve the club. Now lansdown has cooled of a little, and despite still having an active role in the club, leaves the hard work to the people that have proven they know how to do it. 

He may be well intended but didn't Cellino initially stand in with the fans and promise them the "world".... and look what is happening at Leeds. I would be worried, the owner of a club does not need to act in this way and it seems the scattergun transfer policy they are following is based on impulse rather than sound investments....

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The ones I've read do.

If anybody on here started a thread musing upon what they were going to have for lunch each day those threads wouldn't last long.

There is a large difference between giving your view upon something in a forum and endlessly telling people the fascinating incidents of your day, the fascinating cod-philosophical slogan that is oh so about you, and the fascinating pictures that you have taken.

Are you getting Instagram and Twitter mixed up in your senior years Eddie?

3 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

With a bell end like that in charge I can see them imploding even further. I thought they had issues throughout the club over the last couple of seasons, Dr Xia doesn't seem like the bloke to fix it. Time will tell, but I would be worried if I was  a Villa fan.

Yep. Villa didn't strike me as a very happy team. Even during their period of dominance.  Trouble at t'mill there.

Archived