IGNORED

Help fill ground

Topper 123

I think that now we have hit the 20k mark average we need to kick on ,club should now give FREE tickets to schools eg 3k these are our supporters of the future bearing in mind most will come with a parent and if sold correctly theres no reason these fans will not return or even buy a half season ticket at Xmas .Come on city this can only help to improve the atmosphere and lift our players onto greater things 

Just the kids they can then give the parents an ear ache to take them ,nothing lost in trying only the printing of a few extra tickets if they turn up bonus ie programme ,hot dog drink maybe even a shirt - you have to keep selling the club never stand still 

4 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

I think that now we have hit the 20k mark average we need to kick on ,club should now give FREE tickets to schools eg 3k these are our supporters of the future bearing in mind most will come with a parent and if sold correctly theres no reason these fans will not return or even buy a half season ticket at Xmas .Come on city this can only help to improve the atmosphere and lift our players onto greater things 

Yes agree , the kids might be first timers but they are the fans that will fill the ground in the future , and if for example they came yesterday v Villa ( OK second half ! ) they would surely want to come again

to be honest, outside of the Dolman it's surprising how many kids, women, teens and 20's there are in the ground. It would be nice to see more kids as I imagine the attrition rate is pretty high, but some will make it to be adult fans I am sure.

Archived