IGNORED

more bad news for Beckenbauer over World cups

Never to the dark side

I do like the way Never drops us a line about some football (or football related, ish) topic (or one about him in an aeroplane), then scarpers without a word.

It's like Boris Johnson and the other Brexiteers, the way they lit the fire and then ran off leaving the rest of us to deal with it and wonder what was going on. 

Does he ever have a moment sans screen?

4 hours ago, EnclosureSurge said:

I do like the way Never drops us a line about some football (or football related, ish) topic (or one about him in an aeroplane), then scarpers without a word.

It's like Boris Johnson and the other Brexiteers, the way they lit the fire and then ran off leaving the rest of us to deal with it and wonder what was going on. 

Good God, what has Brexit got to do with this? 

Dont worry, your taxes alone will not have to cover the trade deficit when the rest of the world decide that the UK is not worth trading with, however if the pot of gold is delivered you are entitled to you share.

26 minutes ago, gas8er said:

Good God, what has Brexit got to do with this? 

Dont worry, your taxes alone will not have to cover the trade deficit when the rest of the world decide that the UK is not worth trading with, however if the pot of gold is delivered you are entitled to you share.

Nothing. I didn't really say it did, tbh, iirc, imho, citv, cbbc. It was just a vague passing comment to, er, pass the time now we have 2 weeks of nothingness.

Sorry to have upset your tea-time so much. 

(ps Good God, what have taxes got to do with this?)

EnclosureSurge

What would you like me to do?

19 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

EnclosureSurge

What would you like me to do?

I'm only jesting, Nevs! Where would we be without you keeping us abreast of the goings-on in this world? Don't stop (till you've got enough)!

Archived