IGNORED

Lansdown - A class act

mattjtsmith

I just can't appreciate the guy enough... He puts absolutely everything in to this club. We're moving in an exciting direction with a quality sustainable movement. Just seen him apologising for saying he wouldn't sell to rivals then selling to Villa. As if he owes us anything! Long live King Landsown :clap:

2 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

I just can't appreciate the guy enough... He puts absolutely everything in to this club. We're moving in an exciting direction with a quality sustainable movement. Just seen him apologising for saying he wouldn't sell to rivals then selling to Villa. As if he owes us anything! Long live King Landsown :clap:

Don't think you will get much discussion to this.The only thing I can disagree with is that he puts everything in to this club - we would be one of the richest clubs in the world if he did but then wouldn't be in the situation to support it when it's really required.

Top owner in a sea of really shit owners.

2 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Too true

Absolutely love the bloke. 

Can never say he doesn't love the club and have its best long term interests at heart. 

I feel we'll only realise just how lucky we are to have a billionaire Bristolian Bristol City fan as our owner until he isn't here - literally the dream combination!!

Archived