IGNORED

Team photo

TrowVegasCidered

2 minutes ago, Southstandoriginal said:

Was there one last year? Don't recall one. A shame if not, what with there being two trophies to show off!

We didn't have enough players in the squad last year, so they didn't bother. Pity. I wanted to see those trophies being shown off too.

37 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

Couldn't someone on the forum just photoshop the heads of the current players onto an old photo. (A few years ago Scott Davison's head was stuck onto a team photo)

You know, I would say no football club would do this then I recalled this story from earlier in the year...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/15/st-pauli-manager-misses-unveiling-signing-man-in-mask-ewald-lienen

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

You know, I would say no football club would do this then I recalled this story from earlier in the year...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/15/st-pauli-manager-misses-unveiling-signing-man-in-mask-ewald-lienen

image.jpeg

Seen this before, completely rag ass, which isn't a surprise given there is an affiliation between St Pauli and the sags. 

16 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Seen this before, completely rag ass, which isn't a surprise given there is an affiliation between St Pauli and the sags. 

I've heard this before. As someone who has been to watch St Pauli at the Millerntor, I saw links to Coventry City and loads to Celtic but not one about the sags. I even asked their supporters groups and they had never heard of them. As usual, there is a link in the minds of the methane snorters, not from Hamburgs' 2nd club.

37 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

I've heard this before. As someone who has been to watch St Pauli at the Millerntor, I saw links to Coventry City and loads to Celtic but not one about the sags. I even asked their supporters groups and they had never heard of them. As usual, there is a link in the minds of the methane snorters, not from Hamburgs' 2nd club.

Yep your right about the Celtic link, all due to their shared left wing beliefs. 

Haven't looked too much into the link between the sags and St Pauli but having spent time around Hamburg and particularly around by St Pauli's ground I'd say the sags and SP share fashion tips as I've never met two lots of scruffier fans. 

Archived