IGNORED

Kodjia scores for Ivory Coast

Charlie BCFC

3 minutes ago, streety_bcfc said:

So the goal he scored sent them to the ACON. This meaning that Villa will more than likely be without him for a month or two. Overall good decision to sell. 

Few goals for Villa this season, top scorer at the ACON and the likes of Chelsea will be sniffing around him in the summer with mega bids! Great forward planning by the club again ;)

• Admin
13 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Football forum , ex-player , your ex poster name !!!

No relevance at all , burnt the witch .

This goal also means there's a high probability the player will be unavailable to face us when we play Villa in January. Does Adomah still get called up by Ghana?

4 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Of course it's still relevant. He has only just left us as our record departure and the goal was very good. All this "HE'S GONE MOVE ON - END OF" stuff is vapid and a bit juvenile.

Yes, I really enjoyed the Exeter Liverpool FA cup tie ?two years ago because the Exeter team featured several of our ex players.

Now I know it's alleged that JK left us under a bit of a cloud but when he was here he worked hard, scored lost of gooals, was occasionally onside, and has made us a stack of money.

He's hardly Ian Baird.

• Admin
46 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Of course it's still relevant. He has only just left us as our record departure and the goal was very good. All this "HE'S GONE MOVE ON - END OF" stuff is vapid and a bit juvenile.

So where does it stop?

We track EVERY ex player of ours?

52 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Yes, I really enjoyed the Exeter Liverpool FA cup tie ?two years ago because the Exeter team featured several of our ex players.

Now I know it's alleged that JK left us under a bit of a cloud but when he was here he worked hard, scored lost of gooals, was occasionally onside, and has made us a stack of money.

He's hardly Ian Baird.

He's having a go at Ian Baird now .

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Why the bitterness to kodja prwtty childish if you ask me?l. was a great player and we got our moneys worth out of him and more. Why would you not want to follow the career of a former player that was actually pretty good?

Personally I want Kodjia to storm the Africa Cup of Nations, score 30 goals for Villa this season (hopefully the only 30 goals they get so they still don't go up!), achieve every single related to his contractual add-ons, become one of the hottest properties in world football and make an £80 million move to Real Madrid.  That way we get all the money we're due for him and a damn sight more.  So good luck to the guy!

25 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Why the bitterness to kodja prwtty childish if you ask me?l. was a great player and we got our moneys worth out of him and more. Why would you not want to follow the career of a former player that was actually pretty good?

Best thing you've said all day.

I agree with this, the aggression towards him on this forum and on City Facebook groups is just embarrassing. And people say football fans are simple thugs... Reading some of the comments I couldn't imagine why.

Archived