IGNORED

The Junior Doctors' Dispute

Sir Leigh of Somerset

I posted a thread about the Junior Doctors' dispute last week. It attracted a few interesting comments early on but then disappeared.

I assumed it was a system glitch because I'd neither seen nor received any message from the Administrators saying that it was offensive in any way and therefore had to be taken down. Compared to some recent and still prevailing threads, mine didn't seem to be offensive so, over the weekend, I emailed the Administrators asking as to why it might have been disappeared but I've received no response so far.

I accept that my thread didn't make great reading if you were a Junior Doctor but was that why it was disappeared? Are the Administrators all Junior Doctors or medical staff and a little sensitive when it comes to a debate about prolonged strikes in the medical world?

Oh well, no more provocative political comment from me. Back to reading the 'Football Talk' pages!

Hi there WTTJ,

Thanks for pointing this out and apologies to one and all for me raising this (second thread).

I must admit, as daft as it seems, I hadn't appreciated that 'Politics & Current Affairs' was actually a sub-forum of 'Non Football Chat'. I thought the words 'Politics & Current Affairs' were sort of part of the big heading (Non Football Chat) and an example of what might be included in that section. Silly old numpty me...

In my defence a little bit, I clicked on 'Non Football Chat' to post my thread because I could see other 'political' threads in that specific section so I thought I was in the right place plus the Administrators could have responded to the email that I sent over the weekend and saved me from looking what I am - a silly old numpty......

Archived