IGNORED

Sheff Wed Away

And Its Smith

21 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

Thanks! I've been to that burger place loads of times but going again Tuesday. Fairly familiar with them places just never been up to Hillsbrough way in Sheffield before

There are pubs up in Hillsboro on Infirmary Rd, but my friend who's a copper says they're the worst in the whole of Sheffield! You could also go somewhere like The Blake up in Walkley, but there's still a bit of a stroll down to the stadium. Can't go wrong in Kelham!

9 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

There are pubs up in Hillsboro on Infirmary Rd, but my friend who's a copper says they're the worst in the whole of Sheffield! You could also go somewhere like The Blake up in Walkley, but there's still a bit of a stroll down to the stadium. Can't go wrong in Kelham!

I'll see where most fans are going! Don't want to be walking in home pubs with my shirt on haha

27 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

There's no pubs on Infirmary Road, there's a few in Hillsborough but mainly home fans only. The Hillsborough Hotel is a real ale pub just two minutes walk from the Tram stop.

49 minutes ago, walkley_owl said:

There's no pubs on Infirmary Road, there's a few in Hillsborough but mainly home fans only. The Hillsborough Hotel is a real ale pub just two minutes walk from the Tram stop.

Must have the wrong road, that's where I was thinking though. Heard only bad things of the pubs round there!

12 hours ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

LJ said it's important for players to have family time and it's only 3 hours or whatever and they're on a dead smart comfy coach so it isn't a problem 

This kind of makes me chuckle-they have bags of time with their familys-they aren't working themselves to exhaustion with 12 hour shifts in public service.they should be doing what's best as a pro outfit,and what's best to likely get results.

Archived