IGNORED

If I can plant this seed in the players mind.

Roadrunner

Just noticed my local non league club Eastleigh have offered free travel to there fans. Maybe our players could make a similar gesture, just a thought.

Forest Green Rovers - Free Travel

The club are delighted to announce that travel to Forest Green Rovers will be free for all travelling fans. To show how much the players appreciate your support on the road they are all contributing to make the coach travel free. With this fantastic offer in place, it would be great to see as many spitfires as we can get behind the boys on the road.

Any fans that have already paid for their travel for this game, we are offering you the chance to transfer your money to another game or you are able to secure a refund. To book your seats on the coach please call the club on 02380613361.

With the coach already half full, the remaining free seats are likely to go quickly and will be taken on a first come first serve basis. With this in mind please contact the club at your earliest opportunity should you wish to take advantage of this offer.

That is one coach though, yes..?

It's a great gesture and to be applauded, although it's a bit different to a fleet of 10. (Yes, I'm aware that our players earn a lot more than Eastleigh's players)

I don't think it's the players place to need to subsidise fans' travel, although a sponsorship with a company to provide something for some matches is a great idea. 

Archived