IGNORED

High quality images 16/17

Spike

I'm trying to make a Bristol City themed cover for Pro Evolution Soccer, I've already made ones for five Premier League teams but I'd like to do one for Bristol City. My issue is finding high resolution images of the current season, when I say high resolution I'm talking about $mp (2272 x 1704) and higher. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some images like this?

What sort of photos are you after?

Players, line-ups, action shots, etc?

I take quite a few each game at around 9MP.  I'm no pro, not sure I'm that amateur either!  DM me if you're interested.

You could always try the official photographer....JPMUK.com I think.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

http://jmpuk.photoshelter.com/gallery-collection/Season-16-17/C0000i.WAAgQouAU

These are the JMPUK galleries for this season.

Think the one of Tammy celebrating against Wycombe would fit with the style of a game cover, but then there's the question of whether you'd prefer one of our own players rather than a loanee. If so there's a few good ones of Magnusson about to strike the ball.  

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Think the one of Tammy celebrating against Wycombe would fit with the style of a game cover, but then there's the question of whether you'd prefer one of our own players rather than a loanee. If so there's a few good ones of Magnusson about to strike the ball.  

Wow the pictures on there would be perfect but it seems like it's a pay for pictures service, I couldn't even figure out how to get an account due to there being no price plans I could find on photoshelter

47 minutes ago, Spike said:

Wow the pictures on there would be perfect but it seems like it's a pay for pictures service, I couldn't even figure out how to get an account due to there being no price plans I could find on photoshelter

That's how they help pay for their expensive kit and gert big lenses. :P

i can't remember the chap's first name, something Meredith I think.  He's an approachable guy, drop him an email.

4 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Great link - thanks for posting it!

18 hours ago, Spike said:

I'm trying to make a Bristol City themed cover for Pro Evolution Soccer, I've already made ones for five Premier League teams but I'd like to do one for Bristol City. My issue is finding high resolution images of the current season, when I say high resolution I'm talking about $mp (2272 x 1704) and higher. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some images like this?

I have some decent half pics from this season but I have no idea of the resolution. They're not professional but they capture the moment!

Archived