IGNORED

Formations!!!

Full nelson

What I love about this seasons squad, is the fact we have so many formations available to us and have a plan A, B, C and maybe a D. It's very refreshing that we're dominating games and the Rotherham fans will go away from the game happy with the point as they deserved nothing. 

Good comeback and the attitude shown by this squad was nothing short of amazing. 

5 minutes ago, chinapig said:

3-5-2 or perhaps 3-4-2-1 may be the way to accommodate KS and GON, giving more cover to the defence while allowing BR and LT to play close to TA.

It`s going to vary game by game depending on who we play IMO. We went attacking today thinking we could win the game but I expect us to be more defensive on Tuesday. It would be harsh on Bobby but I could see Marlon starting that one for instance.

8 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s going to vary game by game depending on who we play IMO. We went attacking today thinking we could win the game but I expect us to be more defensive on Tuesday. It would be harsh on Bobby but I could see Marlon starting that one for instance.

Yes, LJ is flexible tactically and is building a squad to match. So many options, it's a breath of fresh air.

Archived