IGNORED

Flints own goal and highlights

brizzlelou

He should of put in in row z with the first but o'donnell should of give him a shout and the second he had no need to slide in . Flints been really consistent for ages now so we can let him off a bad day at the office. Bit frustrating as we seemed to completely dominate but that's football. 

A very rare poor game for Flint today, was at fault for parts of both goals and allowed himself to be bullied by their striker - once for pace and once muscled off the ball.

Hopefully just a blip but wasn't at his best today.

Similarly whilst O'Neill had some good delivery, some of his balls to Little were poor and gave the ball away a few times in key positions.

17 minutes ago, Neutral said:

A very rare poor game for Flint today, was at fault for parts of both goals and allowed himself to be bullied by their striker - once for pace and once muscled off the ball.

Hopefully just a blip but wasn't at his best today.

Similarly whilst O'Neill had some good delivery, some of his balls to Little were poor and gave the ball away a few times in key positions.

Looks great but doesn't look like its ours....yet. I'd grown accustomed to hideous combinations of purple, black and green.

I've just seen the stats on BBC website : 76% possession; 35 shots to their 10. How did we come so close to losing?

Sorry - I quoted the wrong person - it was meant to be about the away kit looking good. And someone else has made exactly the same point about the stats on another thread - but with slightly different numbers. Totally pointless post on my part - apologies - please ignore if you haven't already!

As he says, not a great day at the office. Equally, not sure the first is 100% his fault. Just a lack of communication between the two of them, and for me it maybe is the goalies ball. Second one, just a shank. Not easy in the split second to know the goalie has it covered.

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Completely sums him up, honest and committed.

As Tomarse said a bad game every 2 seasons is nothing.

Agreed...but very unfortunate timing for him.

The first goal was a very basic misunderstanding...that second was not much better, and a highly implausible finish. I don't think Rotherham could quite believe their luck...

1 hour ago, pritcm said:

Still mistakes in Flint and O'Donnell as a pairing. Lets hope not many more this season. on radio it sounds like OBrien was at fault for the 2nd goal as well. What a fight back however, great spirit. all that without a forwards coach

Did we sign this O'Brien chap on deadline day?! :facepalm:

Archived