IGNORED

Why ?

Tall King Blox

2 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

What was LJ's 'outburst' last season, referred to in one of the comments?

There wasn`t one. There was, however, a load of made up bollocks by Warnock before the game at our place where he said LJ had said we should intimidate them. You should remember the game as it contained one of the few examples ever seen on a football pitch of human resurrection by Greg Halford.

Cheating, classless *******.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

There wasn`t one. There was, however, a load of made up bollocks by Warnock before the game at our place where he said LJ had said we should intimidate them. You should remember the game as it contained one of the few examples ever seen on a football pitch of human resurrection by Greg Halford.

Ah yes thanks, I'd forgotten about that. Really pleased this gentleman hadn't though!

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

one of the few examples ever seen on a football pitch of human resurrection by Greg Halford.

They were at it again today repeatedly. They had a bloke up front called Ward who seemed to fracture his neck several times just by flicking his hair. This team spend more time on the floor than an under twelves sleep over.

Best example of what a pathetic bunch  they are was when Ward and Magners clashed heads. One was right up and one spent two minutes on the floor. From memory they had players go to ground three times completely off the ball. Yorkshire ref bought it all.

I'm strangely sympathetic as I think they'd be beaten by a League Two side in open play, but gives you some context for the freak result.

Archived