IGNORED

Still sulking

SCANTS-CTID

7 minutes ago, SCANTS-CTID said:

Anyone else about p****d off about the result? I know we ended up fighting back from 2-0 down, but we absolutely dominated from start to finished and with 30+ attempts should of atleast scored 5, but then again let's be glad we got out of the situation we were in and rescued a point ay.

Get out on the smash....one day you will have a genuine sulking focus!!!!

11 hours ago, SCANTS-CTID said:

Anyone else about p****d off about the result? I know we ended up fighting back from 2-0 down, but we absolutely dominated from start to finished and with 30+ attempts should of atleast scored 5, but then again let's be glad we got out of the situation we were in and rescued a point ay.

What's the betting that we get hammered by The Owls and nick à win.

13 hours ago, BA14 RED said:

Happy we got the point in the end. But its not the best after dominating so much and Barnsley beat these 4-0. They are a really poor side Rotherham.

Sounds like it, but when you look at the 11 that started for them they have some players who have performed at a decent level and represented some decent clubs.

Fine with it - we dominated many games last season and got done.

We just need to find a way to stop giving teams at least a one goal start as we did so many times last year but difference being we did not have the strong bench and tactical switches to come back.

It actually feels good to be disappointed at the result, an oxymoron if you will. Thing is to be be 2-0 down away and still claw it back to 2-2 and dominate them like we did it showed our determination and guile. Another day that would of been 4/5 - nill to us. I'm so proud of how far we have come in such a short space of time, the quality we have now is night and day from last season, as a club we are moving forward at a rapid rate. We are blessed to have Johnson as a coach, I scoffed at his appointment but how wrong was I. We are going places, we have a tight knight squad, a great backroom setup, a fantastic young coach who is not afraid to do things (triple sub) it's a breathe of fresh air, and only 2 losses both 1-0 to Newcastle and Norwich ....   We are in fantastic hands, in a good place, a stunning revamped Ashton gate....  I'm so proud of how far we have come from last season! 

Archived