IGNORED

Ticket advice please

Robbie_Turner

Could do with best advice please guys.

my dad is s season ticket holder and has given me his ticket for this Saturday. I want to purchase a ticket for my son to come with me, but online it says the block we are in is sold out. The best I can get is 2 blocks away (west stand lower central).

i was thinking of phoning up to move my dads seat for 1 game, but they may not do it on my day so - besides isn't it against the rules to let someone else have your ticket ? Add to this that my dads ticket is over 65's and I'm only 47 (and not even my grey locks will pass me as 65 !!)

ideas...best thing to do please !?

thanks lads and lasses :-)

I am taking my daughter for the quid a kid game against Derby but there was nothing in the south stand where I have my season ticket so I have moved to where there were two free seats in the Dolman. The club confirmed when I done this that season ticket holders are entitled to three seat moves throughout the season at no extra cost. It would be worth calling the club and getting moved. They won't know if it's the season ticket holder thats calling or not so give it a go.

I guess you will have to upgrade your Dads ticket to an adult for you and ask for a quid a kid ticket for your son. If you put a ST into a the scanner it shows a different colour light for concessions I believe? Green for adults. Stewards watch this. Phone up and see what they say.

Archived