IGNORED

Fulham - League Cup

Drew Peacock

Never driven in before... But off the top of my head a good idea could be to park near Ealing Broadway station and get the tube to Putney Bridge (District line, change at earls court). Theres a shopping centre near the station that does 6 hours parking for £5. Parking/traffic will be much worse the closer you get.

9 minutes ago, MurrayLives said:

Just been looking at prices of these. How long have season ticket holders been getting a discount on away tickets?

It's only for this cup game. Possibly Fulham are doing a similar deal for their fans.

Unless it's going to be for every cup game? Was there a deal for the Scunthorpe game?

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

Anyone who went to Fulham last season, where did you park and how did you get to the ground?

Train times are crap, so if I go may have to be by car.

Where are you leaving from?

I thought the train services from Bristol/Bath were excellent, I got a return ticket for under £25 too.

2 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Temple Meads.  Last train 11.30 gets in god knows what time, previous train 10.15 seems a bit tight.

Fair enough, but I suppose you've got to accept that in a night away game with the possibility of extra time, there's always a chance you get back at an unreasonable hour. That could happen if you're going by car anyway.

7 hours ago, bcfcshorey said:

Never driven in before... But off the top of my head a good idea could be to park near Ealing Broadway station and get the tube to Putney Bridge (District line, change at earls court). Theres a shopping centre near the station that does 6 hours parking for £5. Parking/traffic will be much worse the closer you get.

Bought a parking spot near Uxbridge then took the london underground to Craven Cottage 

Archived