IGNORED

Tammy

Kingswoodactor

Wow, just wow.

Rubbish end to a wet night up North, but this guy will be the reason why we will always be in with a chance of taking something from every game.

He's that good.

I guarantee we'll do to another team this season, what Wednesday did to us tonight, and that's just football.

We've got a future Premiership star on our hands for the whole season, so let's re-group, sort out the mistakes, and go again against Derby on Saturday.

Just look at the comments on the lad on the Wednesday forum http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/245294-their-striker/&page=1 

We're on the right track, and with Tammy leading the line, I still think we'll push for the play-offs come the end of the season. 

35 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Just look at the comments on the lad on the Wednesday forum http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/245294-their-striker/&page=1 

The Wednesday fans' comments make good reading - if we didn't know it already, Abraham is making people sit up and take notice:

That was the best centre forward display I have seen at Hillsborough for a long time. I'm not sure even he committed a foul during the match at all. Definitely one to watch for the future.

After tonight's result, this is a definite positive although we're going to need a plan B when he gets tripled marked!

1 hour ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Wow, just wow.

Rubbish end to a wet night up North, but this guy will be the reason why we will always be in with a chance of taking something from every game.

He's that good.

I guarantee we'll do to another team this season, what Wednesday did to us tonight, and that's just football.

We've got a future Premiership star on our hands for the whole season, so let's re-group, sort out the mistakes, and go again against Derby on Saturday.

We're on the right track, and with Tammy leading the line, I still think we'll push for the play-offs come the end of the season. 

I think you're right. Beyond Bristol City, he'll be a name to remember in English football.  He knows how to time his runs, as simple as. It's the killer instinct that can't be told.

I think it's safe to say that we won't be keeping Abraham. The guy is just too good for this level, and once he returns to Chelsea, he'll either be in their squad or on loan in the Premier League.

What we can do, though, is provide him every opportunity to develop into a world-class player, and do a good enough job that clubs are willing to send us their talent next season. If Abraham can leave Bristol City with a great impression, we'll see far more of his type come into our squad in the future.

9 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

I think it's safe to say that we won't be keeping Abraham. The guy is just too good for this level, and once he returns to Chelsea, he'll either be in their squad or on loan in the Premier League.

What we can do, though, is provide him every opportunity to develop into a world-class player, and do a good enough job that clubs are willing to send us their talent next season. If Abraham can leave Bristol City with a great impression, we'll see far more of his type come into our squad in the future.

As I've said previously, the only chance of keeping him is if we get promoted, even then it would only be a very slim chance but we would have the £100m of Sky money to play with.

11 minutes ago, One Team said:

The last time I remember a striker coming to us and having this much of an impact was Andy Cole.

You can see Tammy having an equal if not more glittering career. 

If we can get it right in the other parts of the team , whisper it , but we would have a good chance of making the play offs. 

13 hours ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Fair play to the Wednesday fans acknowledging a class performance from a future star. 

Think they have put more comments on his twitter post than City fans! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/tammyabraham/status/775815558881218560?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet 

He definitely has that knack of being in the right place at the right time and has scored all sorts of goals in the box. Also able to set others up, e.g. through balls against villa and for penalty last night. Class player.

Archived