IGNORED

How many to Fulham?

Paul Cheesey

Got my ticket to our League visit to Fulham next Saturday and was looking forward to a large turnout like last year. Like many I was rather disappointed that we are now going to play them a few days before.  Just wondering if many will choose to only attend one of the games and how many we will take on the Saturday fixture?

59 minutes ago, PaulCheesley said:

Got my ticket to our League visit to Fulham next Saturday and was looking forward to a large turnout like last year. Like many I was rather disappointed that we are now going to play them a few days before.  Just wondering if many will choose to only attend one of the games and how many we will take on the Saturday fixture?

You'd better have good curry on the Friday night, just to make sure. 

Top venue. Haven't been there since the Joe Jordan era in Div3 so really really looking forward to returning.

One of two grounds where there used to be a guy in a boat to collect the Bas Savage /Freeman shots that came out of the ground and into the river. Shrewsbury was the other but the guy was in a Coracle- # what have the Romans done for us?

Funny how the price of a football ensured employment for a fella on a Saturday afternoon.  

This might be a stupid question but what day do the players travel for an away game. Does it depend on how far? Do they always stay in a hotel overnight?, or just travel up on the day of the game? Just wondering if they will be coming back to Bristol or staying in London (training at another ground possibly?) for the Saturday game?

40 minutes ago, Sniper said:

This might be a stupid question but what day do the players travel for an away game. Does it depend on how far? Do they always stay in a hotel overnight?, or just travel up on the day of the game? Just wondering if they will be coming back to Bristol or staying in London (training at another ground possibly?) for the Saturday game?

I'd doubt it as its only a few hours drive.

Archived