IGNORED

Sports bar early game / today

Mkelly

The sports bar will show the Leeds v Cardiff game from 12:00 and the fan village is open at the same time 

Turnstiles open from 1pm 

Lee Haskins will be pitch side today 

As the Heiniken lounge is shut for the screen installation we have released pay on the day seats for this area available at the ticket office 

live music from 1:30pm from "chuff"

enjoy the day

Mark 

5 minutes ago, HOMERSIMPSON said:

I'll be in the sports bar pre match watching Cardiff, Leeds. One of those matches that I wish both teams could lose. Come and say hello, i'll be the one drinking Thatchers.

not that useful as most people will be... how about wearing a red rose and carrying a copy of the Times :whistle:

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Currently in the sports bar and I'm wondering....

Why is 'The Stage' (Which looks like a good addition) in the narrowest part of the concourse - doesn't give the band much of an opportunity to gather a crowd, and if they do a walkway will be blocked.

I just walked down to Ashton Road to use the toilet, it is completely dead at that end of the stadium and with plenty of space I wondered why the stage isn't a little more central.

Why were all the nice new benches alongside the brook barriered off today? It was lovely weather and there`s loads of seats there that couldn`t be used. Is it something to do with H&S being worried we`re all going to fall in and drown in six inches of water? If that is it, just put the barriers along the bank and not in front of the seats.

Archived