IGNORED

Bergkamp

Guest pogue mahone

Guest pogue mahone

Does anyone else get mildly irritated at the manner in which Dennis Bergkamp declares himself unavailable for certain key European matches because of his fear of flying.

Now Moscow and Kiev I can understand, but what on earth is there to stop him taking a train to Milan for what is a vital match for his club tonight ?

My understanding of European train travel times could suggest the following itinery :

London - Paris : 2hrs 40 mins

Paris - Lyon : 2 hrs

Lyon - Milan : 4 hrs

He could have left yesterday about 9am from London and have been ensconsed in his hotel by early evening. What I don't understand is why Wenger doesn't insist he travels this way, the manager seems only to make only the odd barbed comment in the Press about it, particularly when Bergkamp refused to make himself available for an away match in Lyon. Lyon is quicker to get to from London than Carlisle for Christ's sake !

I can only imagine that if Wenger really thought Bergkamp could impose himself on the Milan game, he'd be on that train. However, showing good against Birmingham City is one thing, Milan quite another. Oh well, it won't be a problem for Arsenal or Dennis after tonight will it?

I was hoping for another early Chelsea exit but this one will do.

Guest east_dundry_red
Oh well, it won't be a problem for Arsenal or Dennis after tonight will it?

I was hoping for another early Chelsea exit but this one will do.

have IT! arsenal were class 2nite. Its idiots like you that bring down the name of football!

Id love arsenal to win it.

1. cause ium an arsenal fan.

2. cause it will shut you up!

• Admin

have IT! arsenal were class 2nite. Its idiots like you that bring down the name of football!

Id love arsenal to win it.

1. cause ium an arsenal fan.

2. cause it will shut you up!

So Jason, are you saying you wouldn't be happy if Man Yoo went out at this stage?

Guest pogue mahone
Its idiots like you that bring down the name of football!

i challenge you to piece together a coherent argument as to how i have done that.

in fact i challenge you to piece together a coherent argument on any subject.

Guest pogue mahone

i challenge you to piece together a coherent argument as to how i have done that.

in fact i challenge you to piece together a coherent argument on any subject.

edr, you could always get someone to help you if you are struggling.

Archived