IGNORED

Sjoke

Big Red Rich

Stoke are certainly one of the teams you wonder at how on earth are in the Premiership. Nothing about them attracts them to me, think that started in the Pulis era and they have continued ever since. 

Watch us beat a Fulham then draw them out now!

Before Stoke, I had always maintained that Mark Hughes was a poor manager that just needed to be found out. His time at Stoke made me doubt that belief, because he'd made some good signings and had them playing fairly decent football at times. He's also revived the careers of a number of players that we all had high hopes for.

Now, with a squad that strong, they should be nowhere near the bottom. If he can't get them out of the bottom he needs to go.

7 hours ago, Big Red Rich said:

Anyone else enjoying their poor start to the season? Can't stand them or mark hughes..

Remember when we lost that crucial game in the PO season up there 2-1 and their fans chanted 'we'll never play you again' as we walked out.  Karma will arrive one day...

1 hour ago, Big Red Rich said:

Worst game ever up there was when we lost and had Murray sent off for diving. Horrible day.

Fair shout as well. Never win up there, always agro, always bloody cold.

9 hours ago, EnderMB said:

Before Stoke, I had always maintained that Mark Hughes was a poor manager that just needed to be found out. His time at Stoke made me doubt that belief, because he'd made some good signings and had them playing fairly decent football at times. He's also revived the careers of a number of players that we all had high hopes for.

Now, with a squad that strong, they should be nowhere near the bottom. If he can't get them out of the bottom he needs to go.

He took them from bottom-ish at this time last season to 9th, pretty fine finish for a club like Stoke City...

Our only son was born there when we lived in Stoke. A great place to be based especially for all the away games.

In fact I'm still reminded by my wife that 14 hours after he was born, I thought it more important to go to watch Port Vale play BCFC. I still can't see what Mrs Norn Iron's problem is. She needed sleep. Master Stoke City needed sleep so what else could I do?

Ps We won! 

Archived