IGNORED

Looking for partner

Fiale

Applicants must be fit (healthy fit) and, well fit... good sense of humour, witty, intelligent and loaded (money loaded). I also have a photo-fit requirement, so you must have a passing resemblance to these people. your reward ? A relationship with me. I am working on my beer gut (going to the gym at least once a fortnight now) and can treat you to dinner (nothing fancy you know, but something hearty and filling) and cinema visits (no horror, RomCom, comedies or anything involving animals, cars, robots or guns). Please submit your application below.

zUvzL0F.jpg

C6EGFGP.jpg

big_thumb_f20d58ef3e0f665536f1ba2b504c21

I like pointy ears, swords and armour !

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Now - back to reality !

Tinder may be the way forward for you?

I think I have come back to reality :yes:  My work colleagues blabbing about relationships for what seemed like 8 hours straight just sent me over the edge for a day or two. .... don't know what i was thinking, I'm not ready for a relationship, hell I shouldn't be allowed to keep pets. 

22 hours ago, Fiale said:

Applicants must be fit (healthy fit) and, well fit... good sense of humour, witty, intelligent and loaded (money loaded). I also have a photo-fit requirement, so you must have a passing resemblance to these people. your reward ? A relationship with me. I am working on my beer gut (going to the gym at least once a fortnight now) and can treat you to dinner (nothing fancy you know, but something hearty and filling) and cinema visits (no horror, RomCom, comedies or anything involving animals, cars, robots or guns). Please submit your application below.

zUvzL0F.jpg

C6EGFGP.jpg

Hello , is it me you're looking for ?

image.jpeg

On 21/09/2016 at 16:47, Fiale said:

zUvzL0F.jpg

C6EGFGP.jpg

My cousin is free.....best discription I can say is "Arthur Mullard with a dress on"..she's a lovely cook.

On 9/21/2016 at 16:47, Fiale said:

zUvzL0F.jpg

C6EGFGP.jpg

Pimping yourself on OTIB.

More proof that moderators don't actually exist?

Let's really test my theory:-

:preacher:

"Quivering scoopfuls of milky-white flesh"

:yawn:

Uncle TFR

Archived