IGNORED

Taylor Moore

glastonred

23 minutes ago, glastonred said:

Watching Taylor Moore's interview on Player I've not seen so much excitement written on the face of a footballer on the verge of his first appearance for the club. He's positively overbrimming with glee!

He can't stop, belieeeeving..! 

He needs to be playing games with us if he is to develop at any speed and given he is already England u20 captain, he should be playing week in week out.

potential to have next john stones on our hands but we'll never know if we don't play him. I think eventually Flint will have to give way to him as I see our future partnership as magnussen and Moore.

2 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

He needs to be playing games with us if he is to develop at any speed and given he is already England u20 captain, he should be playing week in week out.

potential to have next john stones on our hands but we'll never know if we don't play him. I think eventually Flint will have to give way to him as I see our future partnership as magnussen and Moore.

Or we play him as RB - Matthews still not fit, and Little injured so perfect opportunity for Moore to stake a place. Little if it is Hamstring will be out for a while... and Matthews is still only here as a loan - so lets see what Moore can do.

5 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

If Aden went to Man City them could have Flint Stones as a pairing .

I think his natural position is cb and trouble is if we play him at rb and he has a couple of bad games, it could knock his confidence and chance of starting games in his favoured position.

i agree it is hard to take out Flint and magnussen ATM as they are a great pairing. Moore has a lot of work on his hands but I suppose a competitive environment is the best one to be in

2 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I think his natural position is cb and trouble is if we play him at rb and he has a couple of bad games, it could knock his confidence and chance of starting games in his favoured position.

i agree it is hard to take out Flint and magnussen ATM as they are a great pairing. Moore has a lot of work on his hands but I suppose a competitive environment is the best one to be in

Last man defenders are only one judgement call or bad referee decision from a ban though. I think he will get chances.

20 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I was under the impression he had played RB and CB for the England youth squads.

Archived