IGNORED

Player nicknames?

SCANTS-CTID

4 minutes ago, SCANTS-CTID said:

Any City fans have there own nicknames for the players ? Me and my Uncle like to call Marlon Pack..... 'Hollywood' because he always wants to hit the Long Hollywood pass, we also Call Frankie.... 'Flapper' Due to his ability to flap at crosses! So anyone want to share there own nicknames for the players?

Nice and positive then!  

9 minutes ago, SCANTS-CTID said:

Any City fans have there own nicknames for the players ? Me and my Uncle like to call Marlon Pack..... 'Hollywood' because he always wants to hit the Long Hollywood pass, we also Call Frankie.... 'Flapper' Due to his ability to flap at crosses! So anyone want to share there own nicknames for the players?

You might call Frankie 'flapper' ?? But I call him lifesaver after saving us from defeat against derby!!

Of the current crop, Frankie Fielding is simply referred to by me and my mate as Mad Frankie.  Similiarly to BarBS3's comment, there are a couple I've heard referred to as Kinell....  Kinell Litts...Kinell Freeman etc. Obviously there's the easy ROD & COD (And naturally Bob Taylor was simply known as GOD), but I'd say Freezer is probably the most inventive I recall.  I did hear someone once try to give JET the nickname of Coolya, probably inspired by Freezer...  Clearly never took off!

Two others from the past though.....Matty Hewlett used to be known as Fluffy Slippers....and of course, Rob 'Biff' Newman!

Archived