IGNORED

Gogglebox (Merged)

Chris

14 minutes ago, Fiale said:

what ever happened to our drunk toffs ?  The best moment us still the "I seem to have incredibly short arms" .............

They've been on ever less frequently for the last series or two. Looks like Giles and Mary have taken over from them, plus there a new posh double barreled family.

Didn't notice the two dull blokes from Cambridge, Sandy and Sandra from London,  veteran Everton fan Leon and June, or the annoying female vicar and her non speaking husband (no doubt gave up trying to get a word in years ago) last night.

Hope Leon and June and Sandy and Sandra aren't being phased out. Wouldn't miss the others.

1 hour ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

They've been on ever less frequently for the last series or two. Looks like  * Giles and Mary *  have taken over from them, plus there a new posh double barreled family.

Didn't notice the two dull blokes from Cambridge, Sandy and Sandra from London,  veteran Everton fan Leon and June, or the annoying female vicar and her non speaking husband (no doubt gave up trying to get a word in years ago) last night.

Hope Leon and June and Sandy and Sandra aren't being phased out. Wouldn't miss the others.

* Giles & Mary * .... what strange fish they are, eh?

(are they for real?....they're like readymade 'characters' for a comedy sketch show ... bring back The Fast Show! )

2 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

* Giles & Mary * .... what strange fish they are, eh?

(are they for real?....they're like readymade 'characters' for a comedy sketch show ... bring back The Fast Show! )

The camera always zooms in for a close up of Mary's bemused reaction after Giles' latest sardonic one liner. Last night he was teasing Mary for her 'lumbering gait' - hardly a compliment to put before the nation.

Quite an amusing double act, but perhaps beginning to look a bit rehearsed.

19 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

The camera always zooms in for a close up of Mary's bemused reaction after Giles' latest sardonic one liner. Last night he was teasing Mary for her 'lumbering gait' - hardly a compliment to put before the nation.

Quite an amusing double act, but perhaps beginning to look a bit rehearsed.

Got to admire the wallpaper... it co-ordinates with absolutely everything in the room, - including the occupants! :) 

I am surprised the amount of people watching TV watching people watching TV. 

Is this what society has come to!!

I thought the likes of made in Chelsea Towie and the Northern version was scraping the bottom of the barrelled.  But this is another level entirely.

Nowt better to do with life than watch other people watching TV.

Crazy people :)

5 hours ago, TRL said:

I thought the likes of made in Chelsea Towie and the Northern version was scraping the bottom of the barrelled.  But this is another level entirely.

"Nowt better to do with life than watch other people watching TV".

Well, there's always talking about other people watching other people watching TV. Is that worse? (And, yes, I realise what I've just done).

On 9/24/2016 at 15:51, TRL said:

I don't watch any of that rubbish, but Googlebox is a bit different.

Try it sometime, you may be pleasantly surprised

Is that so called "posh" couple where the dude hardly speaks and like submits to everything his wife says still on the show?  - If I think I'm getting to correct couple, their chair matches their wallpaper, ever noticed that? 

I don't know their names, but there was a couple that had matching chair to wallpaper covers.

Archived