IGNORED

Taylor

TimmerD

It sounds to me like his mind isn't on football and you have to wonder how committed he'd be, with an attitude like that.

One quote that baffled me was:

"It doesn't matter if it's Sheffield or Leyton Orient, I want to move back South to be with my family."

Sheffield is hardly in the South of the country, which makes me question the true reasons behind him wanting a move.

I used to live in Leeds (about 45 minutes further up the M1 than Sheffield), and he'll be lucky to get to London from there in under three hours.

I'm really not sure, having read his comments, that he'd be a particularly wise buy for us or anyone else for that matter.

Maybe he has family problems or illness in the family that means he has to be able to get home quickly, but I'm not sure we want a player playing for us, who has so many off-field issues on his mind.

Maybe he has family problems or illness in the family that means he has to be able to get home quickly, but I'm not sure we want a player playing for us, who has so many off-field issues on his mind.

His Dad is seriously ill at the moment and although Blackpool have made an effort to accomodate him he seems destined to move.

Taylors reasons

In this day and age moving further away and getting flights would be an easier option but if he wants to spend half his life in a car then thats his decision.

His Dad is seriously ill at the moment and although Blackpool have made an effort to accomodate him he seems destined to move.

Taylors reasons

In this day and age moving further away and getting flights would be an easier option but if he wants to spend half his life in a car then thats his decision.

I have to agree with what Edson said, even in the article on the BBCi site he says "My head is all messed up" and with his father being ill, whoever signs him surely won't get the best out of him.

I have to agree with what Edson said, even in the article on the BBCi site he says "My head is all messed up" and with his father being ill, whoever signs him surely won't get the best out of him.

I wasn't disagreing with edson. Though sometimes events like this make you more focussed, but only sometimes!

Guest Owls2k
http://www.blackpoolfc.premiumtv.co.uk/pag...0.html?ptvParm=

Two things come to mind:

1) Has he ever tried driving up and down the M1! I think he might find an hour would get him as far as Doncaster.

2) Can someone please get him an atlas and show him where Bristol is....

Taylor said in his interview "where I will move to I will be 1 hour from London"

He said nothing about living in sheffield

Archived