IGNORED

Facebook Page City Til I Die

Fordy62

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Shhhh less publicity of that the better.

How long until it the live streans are banned? 

If clubs/TV companies did live streams themselves then fans wouldn't feel the need to do their own.

I like these streams, OK if you want to watch the football your not going to see much, but it does give you the feeling of being there and being a part of the crowd.

I tend to listen to the game on the radio and then watch the stream which is about 10 seconds behind.  

6 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Shhhh less publicity of that the better.

How long until it the live streans are banned? 

With some of the content Facebook allow I think these streams will be around a while. 

Read somewhere the other day that they have 400 hours worth of video uploaded to them every second...crazy. 

Fair play to whoever is streaming at away matches. 

18 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Yes, there some absolute loons on there, but the live streams to the games are amazing. 

I'd suggest anyone who hasn't joined,  might want to. Because today you've missed out. 

And if anyone who streamed is reading this... top work. Thank you. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/216839798346853/

Thanks for calling me a loon :( 

1 hour ago, WRERE said:

Agreed. It's a shame that some of the people watching it complain about the angles , standing still etc. They don't have to stream it so give them credit. If you want to watch a clear stream with no moving then buy a ticket and go and watch it. 

True , but I wish the lad stood still for a while every now and then , felt like one long 'Bounce' at times :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Archived