IGNORED

all black all red

where's the joy

if you look at the new zealand rugby team they recently insisted their players switch to all black boots to go with their all black kit

they look so much more like a team as a result.

so imagine city players in all red including their boots and make all red our 'brand'.

this is to give us the extra swagger that goes with confident teams

great performance by us today against a poor fulham side but boy can you see how smart Johnson has been in getting confidence and full fitness into his players

lets use our new swagger to out smart teams and make the football world know that the all red team is gunning for you

12 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

if you look at the new zealand rugby team they recently insisted their players switch to all black boots to go with their all black kit

they look so much more like a team as a result.

so imagine city players in all red including their boots and make all red our 'brand'.

this is to give us the extra swagger that goes with confident teams

great performance by us today against a poor fulham side but boy can you see how smart Johnson has been in getting confidence and full fitness into his players

lets use our new swagger to out smart teams and make the football world know that the all red team is gunning for you

I went to the 1999 Rugby World Cup final and up until about a minute before kick off the whole row I was sat in was empty except for me and my mate. And then the whole NZ squad turned up and sat next to me. They'd been knocked out in the semi and I was sat right next to Jonah Lomu, he was a real gent and as we were chatting he told me they always book their flight home for the day after the final because they expect to be in it.

Anyway, they were all dressed identically and looked the dogs bollox - black shoes, black jeans, black roll-neck jumpers, black leather jackets with their badge embossed on and black shades. And you're right, 'swagger' described them perfectly. They looked like a real 'team' - it matters a lot.

Archived