IGNORED

Big Knockers

The Original OTIB

We've all done it (to varying degrees and duration), picked on a player at a moment, for a game, even a season but the support on Wednesday and yesterday shows what positive vibes can do for confidence and performance. Reign in the knocking and the negative and we might be on to something this season... albeit I would still predict 8th spot as our ceiling. For this year, anyway ...

26 minutes ago, Neo said:

If we had beaten Rotherham, Derby and Sheff Wed as we should have, I believe we would be top of the league now?

Top 6 for me all day.  Might pop in bookies and put money where my mouth is tomorrow :yawn:

In what reality should we have beaten Derby? Based on the actual game it was only FF that kept us from losing that one, let alone winning.

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

In what reality should we have beaten Derby? Based on the actual game it was only FF that kept us from losing that one, let alone winning.

In the reality that until our defensive error we were threatening them and they did not threaten us and we had several good chances to equalise long before we did but had clearances off the line, good saves, half volleys thundering against the bar etc.

Do you actually think Derby ever looked like scoring without a major error gifting them a one on one - until the point we basically changed to 2-4-4 that is !!

If so I would like to live in your reality. I just love little fluffy clouds !!

2 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

We've all done it (to varying degrees and duration), picked on a player at a moment, for a game, even a season but the support on Wednesday and yesterday shows what positive vibes can do for confidence and performance. Reign in the knocking and the negative and we might be on to something this season... albeit I would still predict 8th spot as our ceiling. For this year, anyway ...

Speak for yourself mate; there is no way i am giving up my nockers.image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

That looks like a match made in heaven between Topic and Mars. Does it taste as good as it looks?

You mean a Marathon then (erhum snickers) ?!! I of course had to buy one with a name like that... I mean what were they thinking!? As for taste? Well its not bad a bit like a topic but softer like a milky way... Costs equivalent to about 40p... But its smaller than a topic which i doubt will ever be beaten for quality!

1 hour ago, Neo said:

If we had beaten Rotherham, Derby and Sheff Wed as we should have, I believe we would be top of the league now?

Top 6 for me all day.  Might pop in bookies and put money where my mouth is tomorrow :yawn:

We are 8th on the list at the moment on bet365. 3/1 should've done it earlier. I think we've got a real shot at it but some other teams are starting to pick up some form. 

3 hours ago, robin_unreliant said:

Aren't you The One who lives in an alternate reality? 

Actually I'm the One who is aware that the alternative reality exists whilst millions of you "batteries" feed intravenously on the dead blissfully unaware of the truth.

But there is signs in the matrix that have got more people wondering ... that bizarre sound of Pack and the derby player connecting with the ball at the same time for one !!! :P

6 hours ago, Neo said:

Maybe it's better that we're not at present. Less pressure means relaxed squad can just keep it going and be somewhat under the radar.

5 hours ago, havanatopia said:

You mean a Marathon then (erhum snickers) ?!! I of course had to buy one with a name like that... I mean what were they thinking!? As for taste? Well its not bad a bit like a topic but softer like a milky way... Costs equivalent to about 40p... But its smaller than a topic which i doubt will ever be beaten for quality!

Smaller than a Topic, but I bet its bigger than the incredible shrinking Wagon Wheel. .?

Archived