IGNORED

Pembo taking the press conference pre Leeds.

iamalagerdrinker

1 hour ago, Midred said:

Always amazes me when you google BCFC or Otib and one of the suggestions you get back is Bristol Rovers?

I don't get that result - remember that the search also takes into account your history and tries to tailor your search results to match them.... so, err, well... how do I put this... you have some Rovers contagion in your browsing history !!

1 minute ago, Fiale said:

Another CB.... do we need it right now ? I hope we are not collection players for storage with no realistic opportunity to play them... 

Ekstrand not fit? Ekstrand fit, and too good for us, preparing for the future? He can also play LB, LJ not happy with Golbourne?

8 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Ekstrand not fit? Ekstrand fit, and too good for us, preparing for the future? He can also play LB, LJ not happy with Golbourne?

I guess having a LB who can also be CB gives you options... I thought Golbourne has been playing well, but obviously LJ a better judge, just seems our squad is inflating, not sure how he can keep them all happy and that's not including actually bringin in our own academy products in the future.

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I guess having a LB who can also be CB gives you options... I thought Golbourne has been playing well, but obviously LJ a better judge, just seems our squad is inflating, not sure how he can keep them all happy and that's not including actually bringin in our own academy products in the future.

Yeah I have no idea either, just speculating, lucky we aren't in charge!

36 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

We still don't have a large squad, surely, by this league's standards.

Modern management is about managing a squad not a team

Anyway four centre backs is hardly excessive.  Two playing and two spares.  

Maybe thaey are worried they can't keep hold of Magnusson in January.

We wouldn't sell Mags in January 

2 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

We still don't have a large squad, surely, by this league's standards.

Modern management is about managing a squad not a team

Anyway four centre backs is hardly excessive.  Two playing and two spares.  

Maybe thaey are worried they can't keep hold of Magnusson in January.

Flint, Mags, Ekstrand, Moore and Tavares or aren't you including Moore or Ekstrand?

No offence.

4 hours ago, Fiale said:

I don't get that result - remember that the search also takes into account your history and tries to tailor your search results to match them.... so, err, well... how do I put this... you have some Rovers contagion in your browsing history !!

I've never been so insulted.....but there again I've only just joined Otib!

Archived