IGNORED

Leeds fans last night

Bar BS3

6 hours ago, Tomarse said:

2k on a Tuesday night isn't to be laughed at either. Good 3-4 hour journey home. 

Why, were there traffic jams back to Gloucestershire/Worcestershire then? Ironic isn't it, how much they give it all that about Yorkshire being God's Country yet it appears a vast number seem to be living elsewhere in the UK bolstering their away support everywhere. 

And the way their batsmen just caved in at Middlesex last week, well, I for one will not be forgetting that. And I didn't last night, either, as they will testify to. (To which they will testify, Grammar Police, sorry).

Plus, I'm sorry Tomarse, I love your posts and all that, but 2k isn't to be laughed at? Well, I was laughing an awful lot at it last night, especially after 58 mins and even more so after 95. Still haven't quite stopped, either.

Loads of Leeds fans in the cricket club before the game , a few very drunk ones too ,must have been drinking for a few hours but they were fine a bit noisy but not threatening . Good to see fans can drink together before a game may have been different had they been in Bedminster drinking I suppose

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Not a love in, mate. Just acknowledging a good crowd, including us, when people are quick to put football fans down. 

A few recent threads have highlighted the other side of the coin, so a little balance is only right when a potential "trouble" game passes off with a friendly, civilised atmosphere. 

It was only said in jest mate, you shouldn't take everything so seriously

Archived