IGNORED

Getting Early Tickets - Colston Hall (How?)

Markman

Kraftwerk play the Colston next year and tickets go on sale on the 30th Sept - I don't know why but if I ever take a morning off to get tickets like this I never seem to get through or get on line in time (I know KW are not everyone's cup of tea but I suspect demand will be high) - is there any way of beating the system - do people working there get advance options etc - I just feel a wasted morning coming Friday endlessly trying to get 2 tickets and failing

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

If you wanted to see the real Kraftwerk, you're about 30 years too late

I saw them in the late 90's at Tribal Gathering - still a long way on from their heyday but was an amazing show.

I would imagine the ticket prices for the Colston Hall may put some off (£50-£80)

18 hours ago, Markman said:

Kraftwerk play the Colston next year and tickets go on sale on the 30th Sept - I don't know why but if I ever take a morning off to get tickets like this I never seem to get through or get on line in time (I know KW are not everyone's cup of tea but I suspect demand will be high) - is there any way of beating the system - do people working there get advance options etc - I just feel a wasted morning coming Friday endlessly trying to get 2 tickets and failing

Back in the 80s, when still at school, I recall a couple of lads in my class hatch a cunning plan to get tickets for a Marillion concert at the Colston Hall:  the band's fan club, which they were not members of, had some deal for priority sales.  They simply forged the letterhead of the fan club and took down a fake letter to the ticket office and got front row middle seats.

• Admin
21 hours ago, Markman said:

http://www.electriccafe.info/forum/

Fool that I am! I assumed you needed to be online for 10.00 to get tickets - so I very sneakily logged in at 9.50 and found myself at 892 in the queue!!  I shall give up but why say tickets start selling at 10.00 if you can obviously queue for hours before - Grrr

• Admin
43 minutes ago, Markman said:

Fool that I am! I assumed you needed to be online for 10.00 to get tickets - so I very sneakily logged in at 9.50 and found myself at 892 in the queue!!  I shall give up but why say tickets start selling at 10.00 if you can obviously queue for hours before - Grrr

To be honest they probably did START selling at 10am - but agree a bit sneaky

Should hang in there you may still be ok

Archived