IGNORED

The 11 largest Cities that are yet to experience the Prem

EstoniaTallinnRed

2 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

That's right - I don't work or pay taxes, I just sit on my computer ALL day.

The 11 hour shift I did yesterday is pure fiction.

Not working today.

Not working tomorrow.

Bristol was built on lazy bastards like me.

:punish:

Uncle TFR (off for a kip, having worn myself out posting)

Unk, 11 hours in one day is not even a half day, you really must do better.  So now after working less than a half day you get 2 off ................... sweet dreams :fastasleep:

5 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

That's the population of the 'City of Bristol' area which is really quite small. There are far more Bristolians living outside the city boundaries than inside them giving the 'greater' Bristol figure of well over 1 Million.

6 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

That's the population of the 'City of Bristol' area which is really quite small. There are far more Bristolians living outside the city boundaries than inside them giving the 'greater' Bristol figure of well over 1 Million.

So, as I said, where does Yahoo get the 380,000 figure from.

2 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

IThat's the population of the 'City of Bristol' area which is really quite small. There are far more Bristolians living outside the city boundaries than inside them giving the 'greater' Bristol figure of well over 1 Million.

Yep I live in Surrey so do I  fall in greater Bristol? I like the idea that the Great Britain is redefined as Greater Bristol :cool:

3 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

So, as I said, where does Yahoo get the 380,000 figure from.

As mentioned by our esteemed fellow red, that's from 25 years ago. The last figure I read was 450,000 in the 'City' area and well over a million in the greater Bristol area. If you knew the area WTGR, it makes sense. It's bit like a mini Manchester, that has a small city population (514K) but a massive population of nigh on 2.5 million in the greater Manchester area.

10 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

According to Yahoo Bristol's population is 380,000, where do they get this from?  Wiki says estimated 2016 at 449,300, Yahoo can never get their facts right!  Anyway some of the 11 are very surprising, surely there are bigger cities/towns who have never been in the prem.   https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/photos/picture-this-the-11-largest-cities-that-are-yet-to-experience-premier-league-football-1475052020-slideshow/p-bristol-city-came-within-p

Not content with losing their users' credentials Yahoo have now started losing people.  Have other cities been similarly affected?

Archived