IGNORED

Who replaces Tomlin?

EmersonsRed

10 minutes ago, Doozerchris said:

Freeman...! Did last season teach you nothing .

Yes, he was crap last season but he's the only player that comes to mind that may do the unpredictable. I reckon he's doing much better this season and deserves a chance at 10.

Given that, as super said, bringing O'Neil back in and pushing Bobby forward is the obvious choice.

Patterson is another option I suppose.

14 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Yes, he was crap last season but he's the only player that comes to mind that may do the unpredictable. I reckon he's doing much better this season and deserves a chance at 10.

Given that, as super said, bringing O'Neil back in and pushing Bobby forward is the obvious choice.

Patterson is another option I suppose.

Freeman has improved of late . I will give him that  But as a wide player . He will never be a number 10 at Championship level . If O' Neil is fit I'm with you and Super that Bobby slots in .

2 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Interested to see how we line up tomorrow, Tomlin when playing good or bad really occupies an opposition midfielder at all time trying to stop him. Tomorrow will be a scrappy game IMO, wondered who people would put in for him...

Bobby Reid, our highest goal scoring midfielder, with o'neil taking his place with pack in a midfield 2

1 hour ago, cynic said:

From the very little I've seen of Paterson, he looks like a natural number 10 to me - or even striker.

Very good alongside Tomlin and more than able to take his place in his absence.

I'm sure he could play that role, but from what i've seen of him he just looks good running into the channels and using his pace up the flanks, i'm thinking his cut in and shot against Rotherham and at least two assists at Fulham, first goal for Tammy and last for Flint.

8 minutes ago, cynic said:

Yes, thats how he's been asked to play with Tomlin in the team.

I just think he'd be a natural replacement for Tomlin for the Forest game - he looks to have more about him that just running the channels.

He'll probably play Brownhill there like he did for the Wigan game:P

Seriously, I don't think he will. 

Archived