IGNORED

Help required Please

gl1

Morning eveyone

Bit late in the day to be asking for info, but here we go anyway. I am travelling to todays game for the first time by train, and can see from the net the bus from Temple Meads is from stop TJ. What it doesn't say, is what time it leaves there - it says hour before the game, and then lists all the stops, but not the actual time it leaves Temple Meads

As i say i know its late in the day, but if any fellow reds use this service could you let me know?

Cheers

26 minutes ago, gl1 said:

Morning eveyone

Bit late in the day to be asking for info, but here we go anyway. I am travelling to todays game for the first time by train, and can see from the net the bus from Temple Meads is from stop TJ. What it doesn't say, is what time it leaves there - it says hour before the game, and then lists all the stops, but not the actual time it leaves Temple Meads

As i say i know its late in the day, but if any fellow reds use this service could you let me know?

Cheers

Havent used the bus for sometime but it was approximately 2pm outside the Reckless Engineer

If it gets much past 2:20 and you haven't seen a bus then you'll need to consider walking (a) all the way (b) over to Redcliff Street and getting a 24(?) to Ashton Road/Duckmoor Road or a 75/76 (?) to West Street (Chessels). If you want to stay on the train the the 2:25 service to WSM will get to Parson St at 2:35.

Archived