IGNORED

How many goals from a losing a position this season?

Acton Red

We were losing to Wigan, Villa, Rotherham, Derby, Fulham in the cup, and today. Points in the league from losing positions I make it 11. Goals... Depends whether you just count the equalisers, as technically we weren't losing when we scored the winners.

2 minutes ago, Coxy27 said:

We were losing to Wigan, Villa, Rotherham, Derby, Fulham in the cup, and today. Points in the league from losing positions I make it 11. Goals... Depends whether you just count the equalisers, as technically we weren't losing when we scored the winners.

I think that would be 11 from 19. A team of skillfull young athletes with belief managed by a coach, whose half time adjustments and team talks are becoming legendary....

1 minute ago, Acton Red said:

I think that would be 11 from 19. A team of skillfull young athletes with belief managed by a coach, whose half time adjustments and team talks are becoming legendary....

We've got 20 points! Hope that improves your day.

20 minutes ago, Acton Red said:

Not criticising but if he set the team up correctly at the start, he wouldn't need wholesale changes at half time, but even so well done for not being afraid to change when it needs it. We have had some bloody stubborn managers in recent years and this is a breath of fresh air.

3 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Not criticising but if he set the team up correctly at the start, he wouldn't need wholesale changes at half time, but even so well done for not being afraid to change when it needs it. We have had some bloody stubborn managers in recent years and this is a breath of fresh air.

And if we won every game we'd be top of the league

Archived