IGNORED

Peacock Sets Target Of 20 Goals For Owls

Dynamite Red

I think the sheffield media need to get to know him a bit better, surely he's talking about the number of pints on a Friday night.... :D:)

"I think all strikers try to hit 20. You might come up short but you've got to aim high and if you get there it's a bonus. I always aim to get 20."

Once he hits his anual 15 goal baron spell he will be saying how he isn't getting the chances despite missing countless headers and open goals.

I reckon 12 goals for Leapy next season.

I think the sheffield media need to get to know him a bit better, surely he's talking about the number of pints on a Friday night.... :)  :me?:

"I think all strikers try to hit 20. You might come up short but you've got to aim high and if you get there it's a bonus. I always aim to get 20."

:D

Well,let's all slag off Lee Peacock,even on the Owls website,and while we're on the subject,try to be a bit sensible,one day they'll come on here and give us a hard time.I don't ever post on other teams forums but what i saw from some of our 'fans' made me feel ashamed.

I wish Lee all the best,he's a tryer and i hope his career goes well(apart from against us!).

If Miller,Roberts,Heffernan,Lita or Gillespie scores 20 next season will those extra 4 goals make them safe from the 'fans' 'support'.

You know he'll score most of them for Wednesday(2 hat-tricks a season), gainst us, just to p*iss us off, so hes only got to get another 14 a season.Not unacheivable, even for Leapy. He'll follow the noble trend of ex City strikers of scoring freely against us, to prove he wasnt an overpaid waster here.

On the subject of City fans on other web sites extracting the gypsies..who will moan loudest on ours when they come in to crow???As they will inevitably do, as we drop our customary b@llock.............

The same ######s who moan loudest when those gobshytes from MuffRse come on ours last/this season no doubt!! We aint exactly got anything to crow about in recent times have we??

Guest simmos the gaffer
:whistle:  :cool:  :D

that's a cracker

:city:  :)  :city:  :city:

hey leapy more like 2 in 20 games  :city:

Surely it should be to play 20 games in a season first before he worries about how many goals he will score!

Archived