IGNORED

2016/17 Bristol City Squad photo in Sundays papers

Never to the dark side

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Maybe we will get a very large colourfull squad sheet soon.

I think the Eening post use to do something similar.

They certainly did back in div 1 days.....a big poster with fixtures .... still have several , with results all filled in.... even managed to get some players to sign them when I bought them from the old terrapin club shop....

• Admin
On 10/1/2016 at 18:48, Never to the dark side said:

the local Sunday Independent only

Get down that paper shop early before they sell out

As much as I enjoy this paper, for some reason the local newsagent either runs out or has loads spare.

It will never scan at Tesco, so I am literally stood there with the paper in my hands but they won't sell me it !!

On 10/2/2016 at 08:13, Fodbarmyarmy said:

They certainly did back in div 1 days.....a big poster with fixtures .... still have several , with results all filled in.... even managed to get some players to sign them when I bought them from the old terrapin club shop....

The new ground, and all that goes with it are fantastic, but a little bit of me longs for the old days again

The terrapin club shop was just such a part of my childhood, getting in there and seeing what I could afford from hording my sticking up / paper round money. Good times

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

The new ground, and all that goes with it are fantastic, but a little bit of me longs for the old days again

The terrapin club shop was just such a part of my childhood, getting in there and seeing what I could afford from hording my sticking up / paper round money. Good times

Flicking through boxes of old programmes on the counters... while the more collectible ones were under the protection of the glass.....  along with Silk scarves & pin badges galore ...... 

3 hours ago, Fodbarmyarmy said:

Flicking through boxes of old programmes on the counters... while the more collectible ones were under the protection of the glass.....  along with Silk scarves & pin badges galore ...... 

I still love it when you come across someone with a massive board of pin badges! 

Archived