IGNORED

Pitch Invasion

RedLionLad

7 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sorry but how is this image anything other than cringy and embarrassing for the grown men involved (I don't mean the players).

You sit on your hands :thumbsup:

It could be that the hoardings were not best fixed. Don't you jump up and down a bit when city score? 

With a few guys behind you doing the same these things can happen. 

No malice involved was there? 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Sorry but how is this image anything other than cringy and embarrassing for the grown men involved (I don't mean the players).

In a world where everything is so serious and you spend 7 days a week being a grown up....why not just let yourself go and have a crack for 90 minutes. All harmless .

Looks bloody hilarious though 

5 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Grown men celebrating a goal. Whatever next! 

No problem with them celebrating the goal and obviously it was an unfortunate accident, but look at that image - it's a pile of bodies on the floor all struggling to get up! Going arse over tit is always an accident but it doesn't mean it's not embarrassing!

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

No problem with them celebrating the goal and obviously it was an unfortunate accident, but look at that image - it's a pile of bodies on the floor all struggling to get up! Going arse over tit is always an accident but it doesn't mean it's not embarrassing!

If you watch the match highlights, not one steward went to help.

They're anchored with sand bags and so it's not really a suitable permanent arrangement for them if you ask me. That said, there used to be a barrier down there which got removed when they tarmaced all round, that having gone means people can get closer to the pitch easier. 

It needs sorting, if for no other reason that people keep running in front of the wheelchair users sat in that area and blocking their view. 

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Embarrassing for who though? A moment of joy should be celebrated. 

Football is all about passion, if there signage wasn't so easy to go over there wouldn't have been anyone on the pitch. 

Of course it should, I agree! But if I had ended up on my arse through no fault of my own in front of 19,000 people I would still be embarrassed!

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Of course it should, I agree! But if I had ended up on my arse through no fault of my own in front of 19,000 people I would still be embarrassed!

If they filmed every single fan when a goal had been scored I bet 99.9% will be embarrassed by their actions haha! 

All part and parcel, passion and pride of supporting your local club. 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I dont think anyone would have held it against you. Harry Hill would have been pleased though. 

Archived