IGNORED

Coles Bid From Wigan And Signing Neil Roberts

Dynamite Red

Guest Champagne Football

Why are we looking at Neil Roberts when there is a proven quality player who desperately wants to come to the Gate! Has Tinnion got something against Stewart, I really doubt he has even thought about negotiating with Marcus, who is trying to get out of his Sunderland contract.

Obviously Tinnion doesn't want another big influence at Ashton Gate, maybe he thinks Marcus could undermine his position... Well does anyone else know why we are trying to sign Neil Roberts and Steven Maclean ahead of such a crowd pleaser?

Why are we looking at Neil Roberts when there is a proven quality player who desperately wants to come to the Gate! Has Tinnion got something against Stewart, I really doubt he has even thought about negotiating with Marcus, who is trying to get out of his Sunderland contract.

Obviously Tinnion doesn't want another big influence at Ashton Gate, maybe he thinks Marcus could undermine his position... Well does anyone else know why we are trying to sign Neil Roberts and Steven Maclean ahead of such a crowd pleaser?

Not that he will deffo want about 5k a week is it?

Guest Champagne Football
Not that he will deffo want about 5k a week is it?

Apparently 2k a week, which is less than what Peacock was on.

Guest Champagne Football

My mate told me he wanted £2k a week as long as he reached a settlement with Sunderland, which would be about a £250k pay off. I know you will probably think was probably your mate's dog told me blah blah, but he has only told me one thing else of which he knew and that was Murray was going to re-sign on deadline day, so I have no real reason to doubt him.

I don't think Tinnion wants Stewart anyway, but according to that report seems keen on Neil Roberts, maybe he has something against Marcus or some big name joining us?

"Big player who can unsettle defenders but doesn't score many" Who does that remind you of? Do I hear an owl tooting?

It's all very well saying strikers are good at unsetlling defenders, I could unsettle a defender, I'd kick him a bit. Strikers are meant to score goals.

Archived