IGNORED

Gustav Engvall

Londoner

7 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Engvall is injured (thigh/hip) and ruled out for the U-21 national game against Estonia tomorrow

Ffs Smith, Matthews and Engvall are gonna need match fitness from somewhere before they feature in the league. They aint gonna get it in the hull match so im guessing the Fa cup at this rate.

I thought I might catch this under 21 game, but unfortunately it's not in Tallinn, but in Parnu which is about 2 hours away by bus, and I don't have a car as I don't drive anymore.  There are live streams available, but again it seems like it's on Bet 365 and if you try to stream it here the Tax and Border admin cut it off,  as Bet 365 is not licenced in Estonia.  Obviously as it's streamed, it must be televised somewhere, perhaps on Swedish TV, any ideas Tommy?  Edit.  Just found it on Cricfree.  I will try it.

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

So he has a dead leg so hopefully back soon. I wonder what kind of player this guy is. The only thing that I took from the Fulham game was that he is quick. He didn't look as strong as I had thought he was but then he is only 20 and wasnt fit in that game. Anyone hear any views from his old clubs fans?

I believe Johnson described him as a younger Kodjia

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

So he has a dead leg so hopefully back soon. I wonder what kind of player this guy is. The only thing that I took from the Fulham game was that he is quick. He didn't look as strong as I had thought he was but then he is only 20 and wasnt fit in that game. Anyone hear any views from his old clubs fans?

From what I have read in local papers he had only trained four full sessions before the Fulham game and was not match fit. Also seems to fully enjoy life in Bristol. I haven't followed Engvall that much but what I can say is that he is very direct with ball on feet. 

On 6 October 2016 at 16:01, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

I thought I might catch this under 21 game, but unfortunately it's not in Tallinn, but in Parnu which is about 2 hours away by bus, and I don't have a car as I don't drive anymore.  There are live streams available, but again it seems like it's on Bet 365 and if you try to stream it here the Tax and Border admin cut it off,  as Bet 365 is not licenced in Estonia.  Obviously as it's streamed, it must be televised somewhere, perhaps on Swedish TV, any ideas Tommy?  Edit.  Just found it on Cricfree.  I will try it.

Get yourself a VPN server software app for a free trial and if it works bob's your uncle. That will safely and securely mask your ip . Perhaps you have already considered .

Archived