IGNORED

Win against the BAADIFF and ??

rockinrobin

Cardiff have lost four out of five at home and have the third worst home record in the country! That should gIve us confidence but also give us caution because we know what can happen when we face teams on those kind of runs. It just sucks that we have to wait two weeks for it because when City are on such great form, Im always itching for the next fixture!

3 hours ago, phantom said:

It's not very often we go to Cardiff and would start as favourites - lets hope we give a nice footballing lesson to those watching on TV

We won't be 'favourites' this time either, in the literal sense, the bookies have Cardiff slightly shorter odds than us.

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yep. Cardiff favourites yet we are favourites against Hull. Home advantage can't be that big can it? 

It varies obviously, and often vastly, but a good estimate for home advantage on average in football is around 6-8% of the total goals. I.e. In a match on a neutral venue between two teams identically matched, they each have a 50% share. However, if one were to be at home, it would become something like 57/43.

By applying that logic, home advantage also increases the more goals you expect to be scored in a game.

Source: Ex Sports Analyst

As much as I'm all for getting a bit of revenge for the 0-6, and putting on a show for the cameras, I'll settle for a scrappy 1-0, OG in the 90th min

About time we took 3 points off those ******* again. A nail in the G*s pricks coffin would be the cherry on top

23 hours ago, phantom said:

It's not very often we go to Cardiff and would start as favourites - lets hope we give a nice footballing lesson to those watching on TV

In fairness we pretty much outplayed them at their place last season on TV, just couldn't get the ball in the back of the net!

Will be different this time, very confident we'll beat them.

Archived