IGNORED

GoN on talksport earlier

'Orns

29 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Yep heard whole thing, yet more good publicity for the club and LJ, GoN came across well, played down the good start as you would expect, we seem to get mentioned most weeks at the moment!  They talked through next 5 fixtures and what a good chance we have to cement our position.

Good to hear

Nice to get mentioned alongside Newcastle, Norwich and Brighton now and then. Surprised they aren't making more of Huddersfield right now, unless I'm missing it. Cracking job Wagner is doing there right now as well

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

Good to hear

Nice to get mentioned alongside Newcastle, Norwich and Brighton now and then. Surprised they aren't making more of Huddersfield right now, unless I'm missing it. Cracking job Wagner is doing there right now as well

Presumably the Huddersfield PR guys aren't shoving stuff out the way we are.  Or they haven't got any.

3 hours ago, fanjita said:

Just to prove how fickle fans are I went on the Huddersfield town forum after we beat them at home near the end of last season, and almost every post on the game  was calling for Wagner's head, how times change 

Yep i did the same. Still they gave him time and let him bring several players in from europe. After losing to us 4-0 and then to brentford at home 5-1 i was surprised he was still there!

19 minutes ago, BCFC Grim said:

Seem to get mentioned alot on that station. Whether it be on the Brazil show or the old Collin Murray show. Don't listen to it at 10 much these days. Seems a bit forced with Jim White.

Jim's good for 2 nights of the year. Really don't rate him as a radio presenter 

4 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

Seem to get mentioned alot on that station. Whether it be on the Brazil show or the old Collin Murray show. Don't listen to it at 10 much these days. Seems a bit forced with Jim White.

Agree Jim White on the radio is not natural and seems as though he is reading an autocue

Archived