IGNORED

Trollope sacked

Super

1 minute ago, Gazred said:

Last chance to cash in his stock before the inevitable slide back down the table?

You can almost guarantee gasheads will be saying why would he join Cardiff when we will be in a higher league next season!

I can see Cardiff going for a Giggs/Bellamy dream team. Two local guys, one with knowledge of the club, and one with the pedigree to make the fans happy.

With that said, Fergie has always said to his players to sign for an owner and not a club, and he slated Tan a bit when OGS flopped at Cardiff.

35 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Gary Johnson was getting a few mentions on their forum and my Cardiff STH mate heard a rumour about him.  Certainly not claiming to be ITK or anything but it would add another interesting dimension to the game next Friday!

If we win the Johnson trophy again do we get to keep it :) ? 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

You can almost guarantee gasheads will be saying why would he join Cardiff when we will be in a higher league next season!

You're not wrong there. If he has a chance at it, he should take it. The inevitable slide down the table will be coming soon. Without investment i think he's plateaued with Rovers, only way to kick on is with some investment, something that clearly appears to be lacking from their owner.

18 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

I can see Cardiff going for a Giggs/Bellamy dream team. Two local guys, one with knowledge of the club, and one with the pedigree to make the fans happy.

With that said, Fergie has always said to his players to sign for an owner and not a club, and he slated Tan a bit when OGS flopped at Cardiff.

With that in mind, I think they'll bring in an experienced manager, Bruce? 

24 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

that would be expensive, the fact they appointed Trollope to me is a sign of major cutbacks

Archived