IGNORED

Which of these is NOT a Never to the dark side topic title?

ukneil

I was going to leave this until deeper into the International break but seeing as Robbored is already bored, what the hell.  NTTDS - please do not take this offensively it is sincerely meant as a light hearted thread - personally I hold you in very high esteem and regard you as one of this forums' treasures!  Hopefully nobody else takes offense on your behalf either.

So, four topic titles below can you guess which one is fictitious and not a bona-fide NTTDS gem?  Try and avoid what I did and do a search on NTTDS topics, at least until after your first guess - although that particular exercise does bring up an eclectic mix of useful public service announcements and left-field conversation starters!

1) It's heavy rain in Bristol, but dry by the time we get to Rotherham

2) Newcastle have one hundred, one hundred year old away followers

3) For all those who bought their chips in Evelyn's in Bedminster

4) Wouldn't it be nice to go to QPR by steam train?

Forgive me, I did have to correct some grammar errors due to my OCD so the above may lack some authenticity.  One lucky winner will be drawn at random to fly, at their own expense and having to make their own arrangements, with NTTDS to the Newcastle away game - arriving back in Bristol before the end of the 90 minutes.  Good luck!

The answer is here (very small font!)  Topic title 2.  The actual topic title was in fact ‘Newcastle have one hundred year followers’

5 minutes ago, ukneil said:

I was going to leave this until deeper into the International break but seeing as Robbored is already bored, what the hell.  NTTDS - please do not take this offensively it is sincerely meant as a light hearted thread - personally I hold you in very high esteem and regard you as one of this forums' treasures!  Hopefully nobody else takes offense on your behalf either.

So, four topic titles below can you guess which one is fictitious and not a bona-fide NTTDS gem?  Try and avoid what I did and do a search on NTTDS topics, at least until after your first guess - although that particular exercise does bring up an eclectic mix of useful public service announcements and left-field conversation starters!

1) It's heavy rain in Bristol, but dry by the time we get to Rotherham

2) Newcastle have one hundred, one hundred year old away followers

3) For all those who bought their chips in Evelyn's in Bedminster

4) Wouldn't it be nice to go to QPR by steam train?

Forgive me, I did have to correct some grammar errors due to my OCD so the above may lack some authenticity.  One lucky winner will be drawn at random to fly, at their own expense and having to make their own arrangements, with NTTDS to the Newcastle away game - arriving back in Bristol before the end of the 90 minutes.  Good luck!

The answer is here (very small font!)  Topic title 2.  The actual topic title was in fact ‘Newcastle have one hundred year followers’

2) Newcastle have one hundred, one hundred year old away followers.

He rarely uses commas

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

I feel very flattered that some thinks of me at 21:42pm Canadian time,

so I am posting this at 04:41 U.K. time.

Are you still awake at 23:45pm?

As regards to commas,gran ma,and spelling you'll just have to accept it.

That's a tricky one.

My guess would be "are you still awake at 23:45pm?" is the fake NTTDS thread title.

Do I win a fiver?

Archived