IGNORED

All the Best

Mortis

Just thought I would pop on and congratulate you on your superb start to the season ( had you down pre season as a play off contender ) , playing some lovely football from the highlights I have seen and clearly a shrewd bit of business selling Kodja for a huge fee to Villa and replacing him with the ' goals on legs ' striker you currently have ( on loan I think ? ) , not at all surprised to see you in the top six and genuinely hope you go on to have a good season , already looking forward to my visit to Ashton Gate , fair to say that after 1 win in our opening 7 stupidly some fans where calling for Grayson's head ( even though we where losing by the odd goal ) but after the 5-0 defeat at Brentford we have bounced back well and trounced Villa ( 2-0 did us no justice )  and are gradually pulling away from the bottom three .... , our worst performance was a scrappy 1-0 win on Tele v Wigan we are actually playing some attacking football this season !!!! 

Have a great season and hope to meet up with a few of you later on at Ashton Gate

Mortis

Came down last year and got a video of Oskar and didn't mind admitting at the time that I was moved to tears and if he ever wanted to travel to Deepdale I would buy him a ticket and of course that still stands , would be lovely to hear how he is getting on , must be happier with your start and that lad is a true inspiration , will be coming down early again this season and with regards to Greg he's a real fans favourite , had a slow start to the season ( compared to last season POTY ) but all the team have - our run of six games Brum , Villa , Brighton , Huddersfield , Newcastle and Norwich ! was always likely to be a huge test and for me would have taken 6 from those 6 but four from two is a good start but our next 4 are really tough - hope for mid table this season but after 40 + years of watching Preston you are glass half empty :laugh: but do think we have enough to stay out of trouble - ( we will grind out a few 1-0's ) ...

As I said last season regardless of the result BCFC are a proper club with proper fans so will be one of the few away trips I genuinely look forward to 

* Our player of the season so far is Callum Robinson seems to be really maturing and looks a genuine threat * 

Cheers 

Mortis

2 hours ago, Mortis said:

Came down last year and got a video of Oskar and didn't mind admitting at the time that I was moved to tears and if he ever wanted to travel to Deepdale I would buy him a ticket and of course that still stands , would be lovely to hear how he is getting on , must be happier with your start and that lad is a true inspiration

Latest Oskar pics for you here :) 

17 hours ago, harrys said:

You seem to be playing a more open game this season, is that how you see it? Grayson seems to be a top manager at this level and you can't argue with his record, whatever happened to Swindle & MK?

Hi Harrys , I do think Grayson made sure the only objective in his first season was achieved and that was staying up and he achieved that mainly with a solid and at times dour approach which worked as an 11th place finish was above expectation and also saw us take a few scalps , this season with a couple of more flair players we have opened up our approach and especially at Deepdale are taking the games to sides , also away its fair to say having gone to Birmingham where I thought we would set up to be solid and play on the counter our approach surprised the Blues and we could have easily scored a few more in a superb 2-2 draw ....

In my opinion Grayson is an under rated Manager and not appreciated by some sectons of our supporters but the vast majority can see he has taken us from the bottom five of League One to hopefully a mid table Championship side in just over 4 seasons and has done that by spending little and trying to improve the team year on year which he has done.

Cheers 

Mortis

1 hour ago, Mad Cyril said:

Bristol City and Preston continue to build a really positive friendship.

Perhaps the very first time buying a half and half scarf could be socially acceptable....

Preston have became my second favourite team over the past few years but even still, I'll pretend I didn't see that post.

Archived