IGNORED

Cardiff v City USA TV

REDOXO

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

No probs. Bein 1 is often in a package but 2thru 6 you pay extra for. Been To GB MANY times, they barely know anything outside of The Pack. They won last night!

I know, I was up watching it. That what I am going to GB for.  Watching both the Cowboys and Bears games.

On 10/10/2016 at 08:40, BS3_RED said:

I know, I was up watching it. That what I am going to GB for.  Watching both the Cowboys and Bears games.

I'm a Packer shareholder, but live mainly in Chicago, if you are down his way!

I had a request from an expat on PM today so resurrecting this thread in case anyone missed it

Hi guys. In New Hampshire currently trying to see if I can find the game. I am out in the woods (almost literally) so no internet access good enough for streaming. There are a couple of Sports Bars in the area which I am hoping will BEIN Sports but I can see this on the schedule, but I don't understand the timings, it says live but is it showing UK times? Thats the only way it would make sense.......

city cardiff.png

On 13/10/2016 at 15:14, REDOXO said:

I'm a Packer shareholder, but live mainly in Chicago, if you are down his way!

I had a request from an expat on PM today so resurrecting this thread in case anyone missed it

I'm in Chicago Monday and Tuesday night for the Bulls and the Blackhawks games.

What are the must do's while I am in town?

31 minutes ago, BS3_RED said:

I'm in Chicago Monday and Tuesday night for the Bulls and the Blackhawks games.

What are the must do's while I am in town?

Hancock is favorite but sears/Willis is taller and right next to union street station. Cubs are huge right now check tv schedules for play off. The bean is ground zero ask any one and navy pier also for tourists. Do the river taxi for a sight of the city from inside and loads of tours from navy pier of view of Chicago from the lake. Loads of other stuff but that should keep you going

Archived