IGNORED

Streaming the game

Garland-sweden

5 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

Hello all. Is it possible to sream the game? COYR!!!

If you pop round to Tommy's house he has his drinks fridge full and the game being shown on his 140" curved plasma with surround sound. He also has some Abba videos for half time entertainment so take a box of tissues.

1 minute ago, yardy said:

How does it work then? You pay for it and use laptop/tablet to watch it or a smart tv?

http://www.nowtv.com/

just set up a account from the link above, you can get a month free trial for TV (not sky sports or movies though) - open a browser (not chrome) click for free trial, enter details (I did paypal) then under your account tab click mypasses - you will have all the options, just click any pass you want (they are all described well) and as soon as you start watching the channel it will say - start your pass now ? and it will activate

ScreenShot_20161014175657.png

ScreenShot_20161014175725.png

ScreenShot_20161014175742.png

It really easy, and you can cancel subs, reactivate, just get day sports passes, or week / month ones   whenever you want without to much hassle or having to worry about subscriptions (unless you choose to subscribe / autorenew).  I use it and netflix as my entertainment packages.

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

http://www.nowtv.com/

just set up a account from the link above, you can get a month free trial for TV (not sky sports or movies though) - open a browser (not chrome) click for free trial, enter details (I did paypal) then under your account tab click mypasses - you will have all the options, just click any pass you want (they are all described well) and as soon as you start watching the channel it will say - start your pass now ? and it will activate

ScreenShot_20161014175657.png

ScreenShot_20161014175725.png

ScreenShot_20161014175742.png

Thanks, i am tempted to try it if i can't find any good acestream links.

59 minutes ago, Garland-sweden said:

He He, Tommy is 3hours driving South of my Place. Thanks I will try.

Be quick as he has a thirst brewing and fridge stocks will be dwindling at a ferocious rate.

Just heard that he will be wearing his thigh high white Abba boots .................................. second thoughts maybe stay at home. 

Big fan of Now TV. We pay £6.99 a month for the on-demand entertainment package and it gives us everything we need above and beyond freeview, and far cheaper than proper Sky. I just turn on Sky Sports for the night whenever City are on (as I'm doing tonight), or if there's something I particularly want to watch - again, much cheaper than proper Sky Sports. In HD, too.

Archived